Michael P. Lee Insurance Agency Limited, Kingston, ON 261 Ontario St
Kingston Ontario, K7K 2X5
• Located downtown Kingston
• Servicing Kingston and the Thousand Islands
• Free no obligation quotes
• Locally owned and operated
• Born and raised in the community
• Proud supporter of local minor hockey
• LOVE what I do!
• Our team is PROUD to live and work in Kingston.
• Support small businesses
• After stopping by, walk to Confederation Basin
• Pets and children welcome.
• Focusing on Car Insurance & Auto Insurance
• Focusing on Home Insurance & Condo Insurance
• Focusing on Life Insurance & Health Insurance
• Focusing on Renters Insurance & Tenant Insurance
• Focusing on Business Insurance & Commercial Insurance
• Protecting what matter’s most
• Queen’s University
• St. Lawrence College
Many people don’t think twice about downloading phone applications, whether to play a game, deposit cheques or keep in touch with friends and family. But before you install another app, read these downloading safety tips.
No one can control where or when a natural disaster might occur. But good emergency planning can help reduce a disaster’s impact on your family’s health and safety. Use the information below to help create a disaster preparedness plan for your family.
Rising temperatures and glorious sunny days make summer an ideal season for getting work done around the house. Whether you’re cooling off indoors or working on your tan, take the time to perform some simple, routine home maintenance. You’ll have a safer home if you catch problems and wear-and-tear before they become hazards.
We believe in impacting the lives of our clients, one product at a time. We will build a financial plan together with our customers that is tailored to their individual needs. This will ensure that we are present for our customers in the community, through their good and bad times, as more than just their car and home insurance provider.