Michael P. Lee Insurance Agency Limited, Kingston, ON 189 Sydenham St
Kingston Ontario, K7K 3M1
• Located downtown Kingston
• Servicing Kingston and the Thousand Islands
• Free no obligation quotes
• Locally owned and operated
• Born and raised in the community
• Proud supporter of local minor hockey
• LOVE what I do!
• Our team is PROUD to live and work in Kingston.
• Support small businesses
• After stopping by, walk to Confederation Basin
• Pets and children welcome.
• Focusing on Car Insurance & Auto Insurance
• Focusing on Home Insurance & Condo Insurance
• Focusing on Life Insurance & Health Insurance
• Focusing on Renters Insurance & Tenant Insurance
• Focusing on Business Insurance & Commercial Insurance
• Protecting what matter’s most
• Queen’s University
• St. Lawrence College
Staying at a hotel doesn't eliminate the need to guard your safety. “Even on leisure trips, when you’re thinking only how to have fun, it’s important to stay alert,” says Peter T. Tomaras, owner of Apollo Hotel Consultancy. “The person most responsible for your well-being is you,” so know how to protect yourself from the following.
If your former home hasn’t sold, your vacant property could fall victim to the elements, system failure, vandalism or burglary. Take steps to lessen the risk for potentially costly issues.
Rising temperatures and glorious sunny days make summer an ideal season for getting work done around the house. Whether you’re cooling off indoors or working on your tan, take the time to perform some simple, routine home maintenance. You’ll have a safer home if you catch problems and wear-and-tear before they become hazards.
We believe in impacting the lives of our clients, one product at a time. We will build a financial plan together with our customers that is tailored to their individual needs. This will ensure that we are present for our customers in the community, through their good and bad times, as more than just their car and home insurance provider.