Michael P. Lee Insurance Agency Limited, Kingston, ON 261 Ontario St
Kingston Ontario, K7K 2X5
• Located downtown Kingston
• Servicing Kingston and the Thousand Islands
• Free no obligation quotes
• Locally owned and operated
• Born and raised in the community
• Proud supporter of local minor hockey
• LOVE what I do!
• Our team is PROUD to live and work in Kingston.
• Support small businesses
• After stopping by, walk to Confederation Basin
• Pets and children welcome.
• Focusing on Car Insurance & Auto Insurance
• Focusing on Home Insurance & Condo Insurance
• Focusing on Life Insurance & Health Insurance
• Focusing on Renters Insurance & Tenant Insurance
• Focusing on Business Insurance & Commercial Insurance
• Protecting what matter’s most
• Queen’s University
• St. Lawrence College
Prevent slashed tires, smashed windows and deliberate car damage on Halloween, and every other day of the year, with these tips.
Drivers entering, exiting or changing lanes on busy highways should never falsely assume other motorists will make room for them to merge. For this reason, travellers should drive defensively and take precautions to prevent collisions when merging.
Maybe you know this story: there’s a thunderstorm. Lightning strikes nearby. The power cuts out for a moment, then returns.
We believe in impacting the lives of our clients, one product at a time. We will build a financial plan together with our customers that is tailored to their individual needs. This will ensure that we are present for our customers in the community, through their good and bad times, as more than just their car and home insurance provider.